Direct MBA Admission in India
MBA is one of the most sought after courses in India. In India, it is widely considered as a course that somewhat guarantees a high salary package for the students and also a great career ahead. Hence, this is the reason why students turn up in huge numbers to appear for the CAT(Common Admission Test) exam. But, this also poses another dangling problem which is inherent in almost all other walks of education in India. As a result, the competition is far too much and a little fraction of the eligible students get a chance to get direct MBA admission.
Also, this means that the students that are not selected either opt for a subpar college, an alternative course or drop a year to prepare for the exams next year. All of the above mentioned outcomes might hamper the chances for a brighter future for the students. Hence, they should opt for direct admissions in some of the top private management colleges in India.
Direct BBA Admission in India
BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration) is one of the most sought after degree by the commerce students. Also, it kind of prepares a student for their MBA degree. Furthermore, this is why the number of students opting for commerce in their Intermediate exams is increasing every year. This also results in an increase in competition among the students which again makes it difficult for a large number of eligible students to get a college of their choice or even land a decent business school. Thus, this is the reason why the trend of opting for direct BBA admissions in a private management college has picked up. Hence, the phenomenon of getting a direct admission in Top colleges is picking up pace and with its increasing popularity more and more students have a chance to ensure a bright future for themselves without great risks.
MBA Admission 2019
MBA Admissions in India are primarily through CAT exams. Some of the best colleges in India take admissions through these exams. However, the number of students that appear for these exams is mammoth. Not even the top 5% students can be guaranteed a seat in the top Management colleges in India. Management entrance Exams in India are usually the toughest to crack.
Due to the scarcity of quality government Management colleges, getting admissions in top management colleges in India is known as an uphill task and also requires a great deal of luck on candidate’s side. This results in a lot of undue stress on the students which leads to them either dropping another year for the preparation of same exam next year or it ends up in them changing their professional aspirations and settling for an alternative course for higher studies. Students that prepare for these exams usually tend to dedicate a mammoth part of their day to studies and end up compromising on their overall personality development which might haunt them later in their lives.
Students usually consider management entrance exams as uncrackable in first attempts and most of the candidates that appear are not confident of their selection. Even the toppers when asked state that they were not even sure if they would get a decent rank or not. A single mark can move you thousands of places up or down. Such uncertain environment has a very deterring effect on the mental growth of a person. This is why today, the people have started to look for alternatives to appearing these apparently uncrackable entrance exams.
Why you need to consider Direct MBA Admissions?
As the competition has risen in all the walks of education in India, more and more people are competing for a single seat in a reputed college in order to get quality education. Thus, quality education is available for only a handful of students out of the eligible lot. Also, this means that as a back-up plan, most students must have an alternative way of getting admissions in the reputed colleges that can help them provide impetus to their academic as well as professional career. Most of the students that appear for entrance exams for management usually end up dedicating a huge part of their daily life to studies which somewhat stagnates their growth on other dimensions. This unhealthy lifestyle can be a great problem for the students in the future.
Furthermore, Direct MBA admissions somewhat solve this problem among MBA aspirants and provides them with what is known to be one of the easiest way of getting into a management college of their choice. As a matter of fact, most of the private management colleges in the country allow students to take direct admissions through management quota or on the basis of their qualifying degree. This makes it an exponentially easier as well as smarter way to avail admissions in top management colleges in India without having to go through the stress of appearing in management entrance test. The unimaginable odds against the students for cracking these exams is the main reason why students now are rooting towards direct MBA admissions and direct BBA admissions.
Why you need an Admission Consultant?
Conducting a research on all the private colleges in India as well as on the procedure of direct admission in them can be a lot of work. In fact, it seems almost impossible for a single person to conduct such an extensive research. Also, the admission procedures of many colleges can be confusing which means that the students are prone to committing mistakes during the admission procedure and might end up hampering their admission chances. Therefore, you must opt for a direct admission consultant that can help you get admission in some of the top private management colleges without even moving a finger. Hence, these admission consultants can provide you with an easy admission procedure and help you realize your dreams of quality education for your MBA degree.
How Dream Street Education can help you?
Dream Street Education is one of the finest MBA Admission consultants in India. Based in Delhi NCR, Dream Street Education can help you get admissions into some of the top Management colleges in Delhi NCR region as well as in India. This is why we are trusted by a huge number of students and parents when it comes to direct admission consults for MBA. Also, we have an expert team of professionals that performs extensive research on admission procedures of different colleges and provides the best fit for you as per your requirements and qualifications. As an admission consultant, client satisfaction is our primary objective and we strive hard to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied with our services.
Top 30 MBA Colleges in India
The given below is a list of Top 30 private Management Colleges in India:
- XLRI – Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- SPJIMR, Mumbai
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- International Management Institute, Delhi
- Institute of Rural Management, Anand
- IBS Business School, Hyderabad
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
- Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
- Institute for Financial Management and Research, Sri City
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa
- Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Institute of Finance and International Management, Bangalore
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Tiruchirapalli
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
- Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad
- FORE School of Management, Delhi
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Thiagarajar School of Management, Thirupparankundram
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Amity Business School, Noida
- VIT Business School, Vellore
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune
Top 10 MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR
The given below is a list of Top 10 Management Colleges in Delhi NCR.
- Faculty of Management Studies-Delhi
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) - Delhi
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT) - Ghaziabad
- Delhi Technological University
- Management Development Institute - Gurgaon
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
- International Management Institute (IMI)
- Birla Institute of Management Technology
- Amity Business School - Noida