Direct MBBS Admission in India
The medical profession is probably, one of the noblest professions in the world. In a country like India, the demand of doctors is more than ever. Also, this is why a large number of students turn up for medical entrance exams every year. As a result, there is an intense competition between the candidates and only a select few get direct MBBS admission in reputed colleges. Hence, the competition in the medical field is so immense that even the good students find it difficult to get a seat in top medical colleges and end up compromising by either dropping or opting for a less desired course in order to move forward in their career.
However, there is one other way that can help you in getting admission in one of the top private colleges in the country through management quota. Furthermore, these private colleges have reserved seats for direct MBBS admission of students through management quota. Also, Some of these colleges are even better than the best government colleges in the country.
This means that you don’t need to worry even when you fail to get a decent college of your choice through medical entrance exams as you can get a direct admission into one of the best medical colleges in the country that can help you provide impetus to your career.
MBBS Admissions 2019
MBBS Admissions in India are primarily through NEET UG and NEET PG exams. Some of the best colleges in India take admissions through these exams. However, the number of students that appear for these exams is mammoth. Not even the top 5% students can be guaranteed a seat in the top medical colleges in India. Medical Exams in India are usually the toughest to crack.
Due to the scarcity of quality medical colleges, getting admissions in top medical colleges in India is known as an uphill task and also requires a great deal of luck on candidate’s side. This results in a lot of undue stress on the students which leads to them either dropping another year for the preparation of same exam next year or it ends up in them changing their professional aspirations and settling for an alternative course for higher studies. Students that prepare for these exams usually tend to dedicate a mammoth part of their day to studies and end up compromising on their overall personality development which might haunt them later in their lives.
Students usually consider medical entrance exams as uncrackable in first attempts and most of the candidates that appear are not confident of their selection. Even the toppers when asked state that they were not even sure if they would get a decent rank or not. A single mark can move you thousands of places up or down. Such uncertain environment has a very deterring effect on the mental growth of a person. This is why today, the people have started to look for alternatives to appearing these apparently uncrackable entrance exams.
Challenges faced in MBBS Admissions by candidates through entrance exams
Almost every MBBS candidate faces the problem of too many candidates competing for seats that are too little in numbers in the medical entrance exams. This means that these candidates have to work very hard and still are at the mercy of their luck in order to get the college of their choice. Rest of the students usually pick up an alternative career choice or are forced to drop a year in order to prepare for the medical entrance exams for the next year. Although the government is continuously trying to increase the number of medical colleges in the country, the upsurge in the number of eligible candidates is hard to catch up with.
Why you need to consider direct admission in MBBS?
Above all, dropping a year for preparation of medical entrance exam preparation is a common phenomenon in India. But this usually has an adverse effect on the careers and life of the students as they start their professional career at a very late age that might be a huge deterrent in their professional progress. Usually, when students get admissions in top medical colleges through entrance exams they are under a lot of pressure as their age is not on their side and also get demotivated by looking at colleagues of much lesser age as their seniors. This usually takes a huge toll on their psyche and somewhat stagnates their mental growth. Also, the pressure on such students is immense and if they fail, they have nowhere to go.
The above mentioned scenarios depict the clear picture of the state of medical admissions in India through entrance exams. This is why candidates must opt for direct MBBS admissions in some of the top medical colleges in the country through management quota so that they have a brighter future.
Why you need an Medical Admission Consultant?
There are a huge number of eligible candidates and the seats reserved in the private colleges under management quota for direct MBBS admissions are very little. Also, this makes the task of getting a management seat in one of these colleges by yourself an uphill task. Furthermore, this also requires a lot of research and reaching out to different institutes which is almost impossible for an individual.
Thus, one must choose a diligent and dexterous medical admission consultant that can handle all the complicated tasks and smoothen the admission process for the candidates. Hence, most of the students who consider direct admissions opt for medical admission consultants. Above all, it lets them focus on their career rather than be distracted by the complications of MBBS admissions.
Why Dream Street Education?
Dream street education is one of the best direct medical admission consultants in India. Based in Delhi, Dream street education can help you get admissions in one of the top medical colleges in Delhi NCR as well as across India.
Dream street education has a core of expert and diligent teams that take away the hassle of the admission procedure and also guide you in order to get admission in the best possible medical college for you.
Satisfaction of clients is the primary goal at Dream street education and also regular efforts are made to provide you with the results of your liking. Hence, this is what makes us stand out of the lot of MBBS admission consultants and this is the reason why our clients love us.
Top 30 Medical Colleges in India
Given Below is a list of Top 30 Private Medical Colleges in India
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- St Johns Medical College, Bangalore
- Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum
- Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Chennai
- JSS Medical College and Hospital, Mysore
- MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- Dr DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai
- Dr D Y Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Pune
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Pondicherry
- Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
- PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Peelamedu
- Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, Chennai
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- KS Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore
- Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana
- Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, New Delhi
- S Nijalingappa Medical College and HSK Hospital and Research Centre, Navanagar
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune
- Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Wardha
- Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, Pondicherry
- Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Hyderabad
- HKE Society's Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad
- JJM Medical College, Davangere
- Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Kolar
Top 10 Medical Colleges in Delhi NCR
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, New Delhi
- Aditya Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Institute of Clinical Research India, Delhi
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi
- Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy, Delhi
- Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi
- Lakshmi Bai Batra College of Nursing, Delhi
- St Stephen's College of Nursing, Delhi
- Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Physiotherapy, New Delhi