NEET PG 2019 COUNSELLING- KARNATAKA
NEET PG 2019 Counselling for the state-owned colleges of Karnataka has commenced. The counselling will be done for the allotment of seats in the state-owned medical colleges in Karnataka. 50% seats are reserved for the state quota and the rest 50% is for the All India Quota. The registration process for the counselling has concluded on March 20th 2019. The document verification process of the candidates has been done on March 22- March 28 2019. The candidates were allowed to enter their options till 6 a.m. on March 1 2019. After the conclusion of the document verification process, KEA made available the list of verified candidates. The candidates whose names appear on the merit list are the ones that can take part in the process. The admission process is based on merit and preference.
Karnataka PG Medical Admissions Overview
Name: Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2019
Exam Name: NEET PG 2019
Authority Conducting the Exam: National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Authority Conducting the Counselling for 50% State Quota: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)
Authority Conducting the Counselling for All India 50% Quota: On behalf of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) the Directorate General of Health Services will be counselling conducting authority.
Number of seats available: 2,249
Karnataka PG Medical Admissions- NEET PG 2019-Important Dates
- Online Application Form release date- March 16 2019
- Online Application Form last date- March 20 2019 (CLOSED)
- Application Fee submission last date- March 20 2019
- Eligible List- Fourth week of March 2019
- Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure- March 26, 2019 (RELEASED)
- Document Verification Date- March 22, 2019-March 27, 2019
- Verified List- March 25, 2019
- 1st round of Counselling - March 25-March 29 2019
- Mock Allotment Result- March 30 2019 (RELEASED)
- Provision to change option entry- March 30-April 1, 2019
- Result Declaration (Round 1)- April 2, 2019
- Second Round of Counselling- Third week of April 2019*
- Mop-Up Round of Counselling- First week of May 2019*
Karnataka PG Medical Admissions 2019- Seat Matrix
- MD Anatomy- 82
- MD Physiology- 76
- MD Biochemistry- 69
- MD Pharmacology- 90
- MD Pathology- 130
- MD Microbiology- 75
- MD Community Medicine- 73
- MD Forensic Medicine- 45
- MD Dermatology- 61
- MD Radiotherapy- 16
- MD Paediatrics- 126
- MD General Medicine- 218
- MD Radio Diagnosis- 95
- MD Psychiatry- 35
- MD Respiratory Medicine- 20
- MD Hospital Administration- 7
- MD Emergency Medicine- 13
- MD Ophthalmology- 71
- MS ENT- 61
- MS Orthopedics- 120
- MD Anaesthesia- 143
- MS General Surgery- 168
- MS Obstetrics &Gynaecology- 119
- MD Physical Rehabilitation- 2
- MD Transfusion Medicine- 1
- Diploma in Clinical Pathology- 36
- Diploma in Public Health- 3
- Diploma in Forensic Medicine- 2
- Diploma in Child Health- 45
- Diploma in Dermatology and Venereology- 17
- Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis- 26
- Diploma in TB and Chest Diseases- 3
- Diploma in Psychiatry Medicine- 7
- Diploma in Medical Radiotherapy- 3
- Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology- 53
- Diploma in Anesthesia- 51
- Diploma in Ophthalmology- 30
- Diploma in Orthopaedics- 34
- Diploma in Otolaryngology- 23
- Total Seats- 2,249
What if you don’t get the college of your choice?
Well if you somehow fail to get the college of your choice, it’s not the end of the road yet. Where there is a will there is a way, hence if you are willful enough in your medical aspirations, there is another way out.
There are plenty of private medical colleges in India that can provide great quality of medical education to you. These colleges can allow you to make up for the chance you missed during PG NEET 2019. Hence, taking admissions in the top medical colleges has never been easier. These private medical colleges admit students under management quota for medical courses and offer direct admissions where your NEET PG 2019 scores won’t matter. So, if you want to pursue your medical aspirations, opt for direct admissions in the top private medical colleges in India.
Dream Street Education- A constant help in your medical aspirations
If you are looking to get direct admission in some of the top private medical colleges in India for UG courses, Dream Street Education should be your ideal choice. Dream Street Education is a medical admission consultant that can also help you get direct admissions in some of the top private medical colleges in India. The paperwork and all the other formalities will also be assisted by Dream Street Education.
Based in Delhi NCR, Dream Street Education is one of the best medical admission consultants in India. We understand that the competition in the medical entrance exams in India is mammoth. Only a select few students are able to avail seats for their medical aspirations and luck also plays a great role in it. But, by opting for direct medical admissions, you have a great chance to get the top quality medical education. All this without having to score overwhelmingly great in PG NEET 2019.
There are some private medical colleges in India that have an even better quality of education, living as well as opportunities as compared to the government institutes. This makes it even wiser to opt for direct medical admission in a top private medical college in India. This saves you a lot of time as well as effort and also puts you ahead of most of the medical aspirants. Also, this provides you with a better chance to establish yourself in your medical career much before your counterparts.
Registrations for Direct Medical Admissions in Top private medical colleges is open at Dream Street Education
As the registration for the counselling of PG NEET 2019 commences, the registration for direct admissions in some of the top medical colleges in India for PG courses are also underway. Thus, if you do not land a college of your choice during the PG NEET 2019 counselling. Then you can always reach out to us in order to provide yourself a great opportunity to get a top quality medical education.
The registrations at Dream street education are always open. For any more information, you can navigate to other relevant pages on our website and also you can contact us directly if you need any assistance.