NEET PG 2019 COUNSELLING- Madhya Pradesh PG Medical Admissions
NEET PG 2019 Counselling for Madhya Pradesh PG Medical Admissions for the state-owned colleges of Madhya Pradesh has commenced. The process for choice filling and locking started on March 28 and the last date for it is April 1st. The seat allotment will be made on April 5 2019 according to the choices filled. The candidates who are included in the merit list are eligible for Admissions in PG courses in the state-owned colleges in Madhya Pradesh. 50% seats are reserved for the state quota and the rest 50% is for the All India Quota. . The admission process is based on merit and preference.
Madhya Pradesh PG Medical Admissions Overview
Admission name- Madhya Pradesh PG Medical Admissions
Counselling authority- Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh
Seats to be allotted based on- NEET PG scores
Examination authority- National Board of Examination
Total number of available seats (tentative)- 232 government seats and 260 private MD/MS and PG Diploma seats
Madhya Pradesh PG Medical Admissions- NEET PG 2019-Important Dates
- NEET PG exam- January 6, 2019
- Declaration of result - January 31, 2019
- The release of NEET PG merit list- March 6, 2019
- Online registration starts- March 18, 2019
- Last date for filling the application form- March 26, 2019
- The release of MP PG 2019 merit list- March 27, 2019
- Choice filling and choice locking - Round I Counselling- March 28 - April 1, 2019 (12 midnight)
- Seat Allotment- April 5, 2019
- Reporting at the college allotted for document verification and admission- April 5-12, 2019
- Resignation or cancellation of admission at the college level- April 6-22, 2019
- Publication of vacancy list for the second round of counselling- April 24, 2019
- Fresh Choice filling and choice locking - Round II Counselling(compulsory for all candidates who want to participate in Round II, including admitted candidates of Round I seeking (upgrade)- April 24-26, 2019 (12 midnight)
- Seat allotment- April 30, 2019
- Reporting at the allotted college for the document verification and admission procedure- May 1-3, 2019 (up to 5 pm)
- Resignation, cancellation of admission at the college level- May 1-3, 2019 (up to 5 pm)
- Release of vacancy chart for Mop-up round of counselling- May 4, 2019
- Choice locking and filling (compulsory)- May 4-6, 2019 (12 midnight)
- Seat allotment for mop-up round - May 9, 2019
- Admission process- May 10, 2019-13, 2019 (up to 5 pm)
Madhya Pradesh PG Medical Admission Criteria
All India Quota (50% seats)- Centralized counselling by MCC based on NEET PG rank
State Quota (50% seats)- DME, MP will conduct counselling based on state merit rank
Admission to private universities/colleges- Online counselling will be done based on state rank
Admission to deemed/central universities- MCC will be conducting online counselling based on NEET PG scores
What if you don’t get the college of your choice?
Well if you somehow fail to get the college of your choice, it’s not the end of the road yet. Where there is a will there is a way, hence if you are willful enough in your medical aspirations, there is another way out.
There are plenty of private medical colleges in India that can provide great quality of medical education to you. These colleges can allow you to make up for the chance you missed during PG NEET 2019. Hence, taking admissions in the top medical colleges has never been easier. These private medical colleges admit students under management quota for medical courses and offer direct admissions where your NEET PG 2019 scores won’t matter. So, if you want to pursue your medical aspirations, opt for direct admissions in the top private medical colleges in India.
Dream Street Education- A constant help in your medical aspirations
If you are looking to get direct admission in some of the top private medical colleges in India for UG courses, Dream Street Education should be your ideal choice. Dream Street Education is a medical admission consultant that can also help you get direct admissions in some of the top private medical colleges in India. The paperwork and all the other formalities will also be assisted by Dream Street Education.
Based in Delhi NCR, Dream Street Education is one of the best medical admission consultants in India. We understand that the competition in the medical entrance exams in India is mammoth. Only a select few students are able to avail seats for their medical aspirations and luck also plays a great role in it. But, by opting for direct medical admissions, you have a great chance to get the top quality medical education. All this without having to score overwhelmingly great in PG NEET 2019.
There are some private medical colleges in India that have an even better quality of education, living as well as opportunities as compared to the government institutes. This makes it even wiser to opt for direct medical admission in a top private medical college in India. This saves you a lot of time as well as effort and also puts you ahead of most of the medical aspirants. Also, this provides you with a better chance to establish yourself in your medical career much before your counterparts.
Registrations for Direct Medical Admissions in Top private medical colleges is open at Dream Street Education
As the registration for the counselling of PG NEET 2019 commences, the registration for direct admissions in some of the top medical colleges in India for PG courses are also underway. Thus, if you do not land a college of your choice during the PG NEET 2019 counselling. Then you can always reach out to us in order to provide yourself with a great opportunity to get a top quality medical education.
The registrations at Dream street education are always open. For any more information, you can navigate to other relevant pages on our website and also you can contact us directly if you need any assistance.