NEET PG 2019 COUNSELLING- Uttar Pradesh
NEET PG 2019 Counselling for the state-owned colleges of Uttar Pradesh has commenced. The merit list of candidates has been released on March 30th 2019. The candidates who are included in the merit list are eligible for Admissions in PG courses in the state owned colleges in Uttar Pradesh. 50% seats are reserved for the state quota and the rest 50% is for the All India Quota. The choice filling process will start on 3rd April 2019 instead of 2nd April 2019 as notified earlier. The admission process is based on merit and preference.
Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Admissions Overview
Name: Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Admission 2019
Exam Name: NEET PG 2019
Authority Conducting the Exam: National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Authority for Counselling: Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh
Total Number of Seats: 458 state quota seats
Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Admissions- NEET PG 2019-Important Dates
- NEET PG exam- January 6, 2019
- Result to be declared on- January 31, 2019
- The release of merit list- March 6, 2019
- Publication of Information brochure- March 25, 2019
- The release of application form- March 26, 2019 (04:00 PM)
- Last date of online registrations- March 29, 2019 (11:30 AM)
- Publication of state merit list- March 30, 2019
- First round of counselling (choice filling)- April 3 (1 pm) to April 5, 2019
- Seat allotment list- April 6 or 7, 2019
- Download of the letter for seat allotment and admission- April 7 to 11, 2019
- Final date of joining- April 12, 2019 till 5:00 PM
- 2nd round registration- April 16 (11.30 am) to 17, 2019
- Release of merit list- April 19, 2019
- Choice filling for round second- April 24 (11.30 am) and 25, 2019
- Allotment list announced- April 27, 2019
- Downloading allotment letters and joining the college- April 28 to May 2, 2019
- Final date to join the college- May 3, 2019 till 5:00 PM
- Mop-up round- May 4 to 8, 2019
- Commencement of classes- May 1, 2019
Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Admission Criteria
For All India Quota seats (50%) - MCC will conduct online counselling through NEET PG scores
For State Quota seats (50%) - Centralized counselling will be done by DMET, UP based on state merit rank which is derived from NEET PG scores
For Private Medical Colleges- The admission will be granted on the basis of state merit rank by online counselling by DMET
For Deemed/Central universities - The avilable seats will be allotted by MCC on the basis of NEET PG scores
NEET PG Categorywise Cut-Off
- General- 50 percentile
- General – PH- 45 percentile
- SC/ST/OBC- 40 percentile
- SC/ST/OBC – PH- 40 percentile
Documents Required for Uttar Pradesh PG Counselling
- NEET PG admit card 2019
- High school certificate to be used as a proof for the DOB
- Mark sheets of all professional examinations
- MBBS passing out certificates or degree
- 12 months compulsory rotatory internship completion certificate
- Permanent registration certificate provided by MCI or state medical council
- Employees relieving certificate, if employed
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if applicable
- PH certificate, if applicable
- Copy of downloaded allotment letter
- Online registration proof
- Printout of candidate’s state merit placement
What if you don’t get the college of your choice?
Well if you somehow fail to get the college of your choice, it’s not the end of the road yet. Where there is a will there is a way, hence if you are willful enough in your medical aspirations, there is another way out.
There are plenty of private medical colleges in India that can provide great quality of medical education to you. These colleges can allow you to make up for the chance you missed during PG NEET 2019. Hence, taking admissions in the top medical colleges has never been easier. These private medical colleges admit students under management quota for medical courses and offer direct admissions where your NEET PG 2019 scores won’t matter. So, if you want to pursue your medical aspirations, opt for direct admissions in the top private medical colleges in India.
Dream Street Education- A constant help in your medical aspirations
If you are looking to get direct admission in some of the top private medical colleges in India for UG courses, Dream Street Education should be your ideal choice. Dream Street Education is a medical admission consultant that can also help you get direct admissions in some of the top private medical colleges in India. The paperwork and all the other formalities will also be assisted by Dream Street Education.
Based in Delhi NCR, Dream Street Education is one of the best medical admission consultants in India. We understand that the competition in the medical entrance exams in India is mammoth. Only a select few students are able to avail seats for their medical aspirations and luck also plays a great role in it. But, by opting for direct medical admissions, you have a great chance to get the top quality medical education. All this without having to score overwhelmingly great in PG NEET 2019.
There are some private medical colleges in India that have an even better quality of education, living as well as opportunities as compared to the government institutes. This makes it even wiser to opt for direct medical admission in a top private medical college in India. This saves you a lot of time as well as effort and also puts you ahead of most of the medical aspirants. Also, this provides you with a better chance to establish yourself in your medical career much before your counterparts.
Registrations for Direct Medical Admissions in Top private medical colleges is open at Dream Street Education
As the registration for the counselling of PG NEET 2019 commences, the registration for direct admissions in some of the top medical colleges in India for PG courses are also underway. Thus, if you do not land a college of your choice during the PG NEET 2019 counselling. Then you can always reach out to us in order to provide yourself with a great opportunity to get a top quality medical education.
The registrations at Dream street education are always open. For any more information, you can navigate to other relevant pages on our website and also you can contact us directly if you need any assistance.