Registrations start for NEET-PG Counselling from 15th March 2019
According to the Medical Council of India (MCI), the registrations for the counselling for NEET-PG medical colleges will commence from 15th March 2019.
Following points are to be noted by the candidates for the NEET PG counselling for 2019. This is regarding the colleges that will be included in the counselling process:-
a) 50% of the total seats will be reserved for the All India Quota for all Medical and Dental colleges. It also applies for the institutes funded by the State Governments as per the merit of PG NEET 2019. However, this does not apply for the colleges in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. This counselling will be for the All India Quota for such colleges.
b) The counselling will be held for all the seats of PG courses offered by the Deemed Universities. The candidates will be allotted seats as per the merit in PG NEET 2019.
c) Counselling will be held for the 50 % institutional quota seats. This is for Central Universities of Delhi University, Aligarh Muslim University, and Banaras Hindu University.
d) Counselling will be held for the PG seats for the institutes of Armed Forces Medical Services.
e) The state Govt. of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are also participating in online counselling. This is for All India Quota from the academic year 2019-20 onwards.
Students may note the following points:-
- The Online Counselling for the above seats is likely to start as per schedule.
- The registration fee for the counselling process is non-refundable. Also, the tuition fee is refundable and both have to be paid at the time of registration.
Other details regarding PG NEET 2019 Counselling
The PG NEET 2019 counselling commence from 15th March 2019 some of the details pertaining to it are mentioned below:
- First round of counselling: Registration/ Payment and Choice Filling/ Locking is from15th March 2019 to 24th March 2019( up to 5 P.M.). Processing of the seat allotment is from 25th March 2019 to 26th March 2019. Results will be announced on 27th March 2019. Reporting Time will be from 27th March 2019 to 3rd April 2019.
- Second round of counselling: Registration/ Payment and Choice Filling/ Locking is from6th April 2019 to 9th April 2019( up to 5 P.M.). Processing of the seat allotment is from 10th April 2019 to 11th April 2019. Results will be announced on 12th April 2019. Reporting Time will be from 13th April 2019 to 22nd April 2019.
- Mop Up of counselling: Registration/ Payment and Choice Filling/ Locking is from14th May 2019 to 16th May 2019( up to 5 P.M.). Processing of the seat allotment is from 17th May 2019 to 18th May 2019. Results will be announced on 19th May 2019. Reporting Time will be from 20th May 2019 to 26th May 2019.
What if you don’t get the college of your choice?
Well if you somehow fail to get the college of your choice, it’s not the end of the road yet. Where there is a will there is a way, hence if you are willful enough in your medical aspirations, there is another way out.
There are plenty of private medical colleges in India that can provide great quality of medical education to you. These colleges can allow you to make up for the chance you missed during PG NEET 2019. Hence, taking admissions in the top medical colleges has never been easier. These private medical colleges admit students under management quota for medical courses and offer direct admissions where your NEET PG 2019 scores won’t matter. So, if you want to pursue your medical aspirations, opt for direct admissions in the top private medical colleges in India.
Dream Street Education- A constant help in your medical aspirations
If you are looking to get direct admission in some of the top private medical colleges in India for UG courses, Dream Street Education should be your ideal choice. Dream Street Education is a medical admission consultant that can also help you get direct admissions in some of the top private medical colleges in India. The paperwork and all the other formalities will also be assisted by Dream Street Education.
Based in Delhi NCR, Dream Street Education is one of the best medical admission consultants in India. We understand that the competition in the medical entrance exams in India is mammoth. Only a select few students are able to avail seats for their medical aspirations and luck also plays a great role in it. But, by opting for direct medical admissions, you have a great chance to get the top quality medical education. All this without having to score overwhelmingly great in PG NEET 2019.
There are some private medical colleges in India that have an even better quality of education, living as well as opportunities as compared to the government institutes. This makes it even wiser to opt for direct medical admission in a top private medical college in India. This saves you a lot of time as well as effort and also puts you ahead of most of the medical aspirants. Also, this provides you with a better chance to establish yourself in your medical career much before your counterparts.
Registrations for Direct Medical Admissions in Top private medical colleges is open at Dream Street Education
As the registration for the counselling of PG NEET 2019 commences, the registration for direct admissions in some of the top medical colleges in India for PG courses are also underway. Thus, if you do not land a college of your choice during the PG NEET 2019 counselling. Then you can always reach out to us in order to provide yourself a great opportunity to get a top quality medical education.
The registrations at Dream street education are always open. For any more information, you can navigate to other relevant pages on our website and also you can contact us directly if you need any assistance.